- Answer phone calls, greet and schedule clients, and answer and file emails with a positive, welcoming attitude.
- Follow office operating procedures with consistency and attention to detail.
- Maintain client records:
Scan and save new client files to computer
Add/update/maintain information in clients’ Google Contacts records.
Add/update/maintain Client Program Information in Google Doc (spreadsheet).
Update demographics information each business day in Excel spreadsheet.
Enter client payment information in Excel spreadsheet.
- Send reminder emails and/or make reminder calls to clients and practitioners for upcoming appointments.
- Maintain an organized, tidy, clean office atmosphere, vacuuming the office once a week.
- Schedule volunteer practitioners each month based on their availability, open rooms and hours as requested.
- Special projects (research, data entry, special event assistance, etc.) as requested.
- Collaborating with Executive Director to post relevant information to social media platforms.
- Availability to work at the Helios Warriors office between the hours of 9:30am – 5:30pm every Tuesday and Thursday, and two Fridays each month. NOTE: Actual hours will vary based on office schedule, ranging between 15 and 25 hours each week.
- Work independently from home for one hour or less each week to check messages, emails, and make reminder calls on Mondays and Wednesdays between 10am – 12pm. Computer, phone, and internet access required.
- Ability to multitask with confidence and care in a busy office environment.
- Maintain safe and supportive, confidential environment for veterans and volunteer practitioners.
- Proficiency using Google Email, Calendar, Contacts & Docs.
- Proficiency using Word and Excel.
- Proficiency utilizing social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Exhibit confidence in making phone calls to potential practitioners, office renters, and veteran clients.
- Ability to make correct change and record payments received with accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and/or with little supervision.
- Experience working with veterans and veteran issues is helpful, but not required.
This is a part-time, contract position (15-25 hours per week) that pays $10 per hour.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a letter of interest to Jessica Lohrey, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Applicants who do not submit a resume and letter by email will not be considered.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Helios Warriors is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the belief that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunity.